What we are looking for
What we are looking for
Why join our staff…
There are many benefits to joining Shift Employment staff. You will gain additional experience, keep your skills up to date, develop new ones and earn extra money whilst working is some of the most exciting places in the UK. We will find you work ‘Anytime Anywhere’ that means when you want it and where you want it.
- The best rates of pay in the Midlands (yes we have compared them with other agencies and they don’t match us)
- Flexible local work
- Holiday pay
- Support with Continuous Professional Development and revalidation
- Discounts with selected retailers
- Reward scheme
You will also get access to apply for thousands of vacancies with training opportunities that our clients place with us. You will also qualify for discounts that we have negotiated on your behalf with some of the major retailers.
We operate an employee reward and recognition scheme that gives you cash for reaching certain targets. We also reward staff for positive feedback received from our clients.
We support training needs of our nurses so that they comply with NMC validation requirements. We assist with training for all our Health Care Assistants up to NVQ level3
How we communicate with you
We will not bombard you with endless emails and sms messages.
We will only contact you to inform you of available shifts relevant to you skills, qualifications and preferences, i.e. if you prefer to work nights only; we will only contact you to discuss night shifts
Our recruitment process…
We take the pain of applying for a position with us away by using innovate recruitment tools to make the process quick and easy. Most of our processes are electronic enabling you to complete the recruitment process at your own pace and comfort.
When registering with us, we require the following information
- Completed application form which can be completed online or downloaded here
- At least 2 references
- Right to work documents and photographic ID
- Proof of professional registration
- Occupational health clearance for Hep B, TB, Varicella, MMR, EPP blood screening (see full policy)
- A statement of good health
- Manual Handling and Life Support training certificate
- DBS clearance
- 2 photographs
- Qualification and professional training certificates (where applicable)
Our staff share the same values as UK healthcare professionals regulatory bodies which are:
- Respect for the individual
- Obtaining consent
- Protecting confidential information
- Co-operating with others
- Maintaining professional knowledge and competence
- Being trustworthy
- Acting to identify and minimise risk
- Opportunities with some of the leading healthcare providers
- 24 hour support
- You can also download an application form print, complete and send it to us.
We are currently on a recruitment drive and would love to hear from you.
If you would like work for an innovative agency with good pay rates, prompt payments and allows you to book your own shifts online, then please get in touch.